- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rethinkery collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email and IP address)
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rethinkery with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of articles and services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Rethinkery collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you regarding services you request more information about.
- Ensure the content provided is relevant and of use to the public at large.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
We securely store all information collected in cloud via Cloudways.
Rethinkery will keep your contact information for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manual, scheduled deletion.
Rethinkery will not share your individual data with anyone for the purposes of marketing. You have the right at any time to stop Rethinkery from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Rethinkery would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rethinkery corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rethinery erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rethinkery restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rethinkery’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rethinkery transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: (NEED CLIENT INPUT)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website including article and services viewed, downloaded or requested
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Rethinkery uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Analytics – Rethinkery uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: (NEED CLIENT INPUT)